bitfarm-Archiv Document Management is an open source EDMS that is used as client-server software in the Windows environment. The software supports companies and institutions in the areas of digital archiving, electronic document management, enterprise content management (ECM), workflow and process management as well as contract and knowledge management. It is used in small and medium-sized enterprises of all industries as well as in institutions and public administration with up to 5000 connected users.
Possible applications & scenarios
- Digital archiving – Scan and capture paper documents, index them, archive them in an audit-proof manner and find them quickly at any time. Archive e-mails and other business documents in a legally compliant manner.
- Document organisation – Order- and project-related document organization, automatic categorization, assignment and distribution
- Workflow management – depicting electronic work processes with documents
- Enterprise Content Management – Creating and editing documents together, building a knowledge database, enforcing compliance requirements.
Product details bitfarm-Archiv Software
- Product philosophy – the idea behind the open source product
- Function overview – overview over the functions
- Features – product features in key points
- Advantages – comparison with other systems
- Costs & licensing – costs of electronic document management system
- Screenshots – Software screenshots
- Videos – Software videos
„bitfarm-Archiv EDMS gives us reliable and fast access to important documents at any time. This makes our work much easier and allows us to concentrate on the most important things.“Johannes Hanf, Stephan Braunfels Architekten